Saturday, December 10, 2011

3rd Trimester ~ Why Are You Rubbing My Tummy? ~


Hi peeps! I am now in my third trimester and I feel HUGE! My tummy is getting really big and I cannot see my toes anymore. Well, at least I think my tummy is big but other people seem to comment that my tummy is small at this stage of pregnancy. I don't really care if my tummy is big or small as long as the baby is healthy. 

At this stage of pregnancy, I do notice that people (those I know and strangers alike) seems to like to come up to me and touch my preggy belly. Family members, I don't really mind but strangers doing that is kind of weird. I know they mean well but this belly touching situation is kind of uncomfortable and awkward.

I've been on the net and stumbled upon a few forums discussing this particular funny but embarrassing topic among mothers to be. One solution did caught my eyes which a lady suggested that whenever a somebody stops by and decided to feel your protruding belly, maybe you can do the same to her (put your hand on her belly in return). If she asks you, "Why are you rubbing my tummy?", you can just answer, "I don't know, you started this." Hehehe! I can just imagine the confused look on those poor people who got themselves into that situation.

Anyway, I hope everything goes well at this stage of my pregnancy and the baby will arrive healthy and happy. Do pray for me, dear readers. Till the next update! ( ^_^ )


0 comments on "3rd Trimester ~ Why Are You Rubbing My Tummy? ~"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez