Sunday, December 30, 2012

~ 11 months ~ Play Time!


It has been a while that I am able to update my blog. I am constantly bombed with office work and barely have time to sit down and relax in front of my PC to do just that. Thankfully today was one of those days that I am able to just brush off all the demanding papers on my desk and just leave for home on time! My new year resolution this year would be NEVER to bring work home and spend more time with my family rather than stick my nose in my work.

My baby had just turned 11 months! Another month and she will be a full year old already. How time flies without us realizing it. So far I had not seen any signs of her pearly whites showing up yet but she is gumming a lot these days. She also has not started crawling on her hands and knees yet but do get around by doing the tummy crawl. Day by day I could see her character building up and the change is so uplifting.

Baby Mia is growing into a healthy and bouncy baby. She just loves her cartoon time during the day and also her trips with mama and daddy. Her most favourite spot in shopping malls are the escalators. Yes, the escalators. She just love going up or down escalators. Whenever I put her in the baby carrier and go up or down the escalator, she would flail her little arms and legs and squeal out loud with laughter and that would be the loudest sound that the people going up or down the escalator would hear! ( >_< ) She would squeal even more louder whenever her daddy goes up or down the stairs and started to wave and call out to her! We had encountered a few people commenting that she looked like a starfish with her arms and legs flailing and waving non stop out of her enjoyment.

Baby Mia also loves to flip through book pages. We bought a few cardboard books for her and she would flip and flip them until she gets bored with it and throw it aside. Oh, she also loves to hug and kiss plush toys. She would slowly put her nose or her cheeks against the plush toy and repeat for a couple of times. But almost all the time the lovey dovey session ends up with her biting the toy and then throwing it aside! Hehe.. So far my little baby does not show any signs of being a dainty little lady yet. ( >_< )

As far as all the toys and games she loves to play, her favourite game would be the chasing game. Whenever we put her in her walker and she happened to hold something in her small hands, she would do a little run and look back at us with a cheeky smile. We definitely knew that is a sign that she wants somebody to chase her. When we started to chase her, she would squeal with laughter and run for her life as if there is not enough land to run on! And boy, does she run fast in her wheels!

All in all, it really makes me feel happy whenever I hear my baby's laugh. It is the utmost stress release therapy for me. Till the next post! ( ^_^ )


0 comments on "~ 11 months ~ Play Time!"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez