Thursday, September 30, 2010

Game Plan..


Raya Festive Season is coming to an end. It means that my LPPKN treatment is commencing once more. As usual, at the first sign of monthly Aunt Flo, I am supposed to call LPPKN to get an appointment to see my doctor. But seeing that there's too much going on currently with my sister being in confinement, my mother trying to help my sister in confinement, four little tyrants shouting, crying and screeching all at once plus a small baby on the side, we had been running to and fro giving our hand in helping as best we could. I'm not complaining but it is quite tiring with having to go to the office, run errands during lunch time and after office hours.

So, after we talked it over, we decided that we need to take a breather from treatment for this year. We practically kept on being postponed all year long anyways so we might as well be postponed without being told to. Seeing that it is near the end of the year, we might as well wait for next year to continue with all the jabbing, prodding, hoping and being disappointed again. So, that's our current game plan.. Let's hope for the best! \( ^_ ^ )/

0 comments on "Game Plan.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez