Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!



It has been a while since my last post and now suddenly a new year is creeping up upon us already! How the time flies without all of us realizing it especially when we are too busy with our fast paced life. Looking back at the recent year, I recall lots of ups and downs going through the whole fiasco of TTC. I guess maybe the new year will bring luck (I think I hoped for the same thing early last year too!) but I am not too hopeful this time around. What comes will come and we are going nowhere at the moment, so anything can happen or not happen.

For the new coming year, I hope everyone is blessed with happiness and prosperity. I also hope that everything goes well in the department of needles and pills for yours truly! (Actually I am hoping to not go through the whole process again! ( T.T ) Well, let's just go with the flow and wish for the best.

Here's wishing all of you a very happy new year and lots of baby dust to those in the same boat as me!
Have a great year guys! ( ^_^ )

0 comments on "Happy New Year!!"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez