Friday, January 28, 2011

Holiday Break!


Oh my dear, I have been complacent in updating this blog all thanks to my hectic 9-5 (which actually usually extends to more than that!) job which usually drains me out of energy by 6 pm! There has not been any exciting activities other than my usual havoc routine running around doing things (usually for laidback superiors!) at the office. This year there's a lot of public holidays that fall either on Tuesdays or Thursdays which leaves Mondays and Fridays temptingly open for me to apply for my annual leave.

I really look forward to the long holiday break during Chinese New Year which falls two days at the end of a working week. On that same week, there is also a Federal Day that falls on Tuesday. So that leaves only two working days for the whole week! Should I take both days off, I will get a whopping nine days off! Nine! C'mon people! Nine days!! I am SO taking those two days off! Hehe..That's is going to be a holiday break I need in a loooooong time. God knows I really need one. Maybe I can get some quality zzzzzzss somewhere during this long break.

Anyways, happy long weekend to everyone (especially those whose taking their 2 days off like me)! ( ^_^ )


0 comments on "Holiday Break!"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez