Tuesday, February 28, 2012

~ Going Into Labour ~


Last week's checkup was not my last checkup apparently as I was called in again yesterday. I started having contractions early morning yesterday so my doctor did a VE on me and found that I was already 2-3cm dilated. The VE was verrrrrry painful! I bled a little during the examination but when I got home, I bled quite a lot that sent me into panic mode. 

Anyway, the doctor told us to come in again today to be admitted and she told me that it seems that the baby is well on her way out into this world, probably today. Since there would be some difficulties with the baby's position plus my very very very low pain threshold, she told me ceasarean would be an option for me since I could not even handle the pain duirng my VE. Seriously, it was very painful!

I am dreading the needle from the spinal injection though. I hope they will give me a numbing agent before putting the needle in my back. I do really hope the procedure turns out well and everything turns out fine for both the baby and me. Please pray for us dear readers.. as I am going into labour today..


0 comments on "~ Going Into Labour ~"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez