Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pre Operation - Here Goes..


Today is THE DAY! 2nd of June 2009! And I am definitely turning into a nervous wreck. I guess the problem is that I like to read up oodles of information form the internet and then freak myself out. My sisters always nagged me not to do it but I couldn't help myself. This happened the last time I had to go for a HSG scan and the information I found on Google about the procedure freaked me out. But mind you I DID had a bad HSG scan session which hurt like nobody's business.

Since morning nurses and doctors had come and gone. I had started fasting from last night. Even if I was supposed to fast I don't think I'd have any appetite to eat anyway. Lots of things were done and everything is making me feel more depressed and kinda scared. Before going under the knife, I'd like to apologize to everyone I know of any wrongdoing that I had done in the past whether it was intentionally or unintentionally. I a merely human and I am far from perfect.

It is now 12.35 pm, so I'd better stop writing and prepare myself and try to work up my courage. My dear husband is sitting next to me and looking calm as usual. Wonder what is going through his mind right now. I had been given the sleeping pill.. so please pray for me.. I hope I will wake up soon.. Here goes nothing!

0 comments on "Pre Operation - Here Goes.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez