Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bills! Bills! Bills!


Tomorrow is pay day. Whoopee! I am sitting alone at home counting my pennies before I can even spend them. Yup! Pennies! Every month is the same routine for me. I get my paycheck, then pay off as many bills off as I can with my meager income and then stretch as much as I can with the balance until the next pay day comes. It's not much but it's my life. My hospital bills are actually the culprit to adding up my monthly bills because every visit to the doctor's office costs more than RM100. And that's a cheap visit mind you! Oh well..

This month there's not much LPPKN activity for me. It has been almost two weeks after my last visit to the doctor's office and the abandonment of my last treatment cycle. We just let things go natural this cycle but so far there's no indication or early pregnancy symptoms whatsoever. My mood has been going up and down like a roller coaster and I find everything uninteresting. I know that this is also a sign of depression but I just can't help it. I guess I need a looong holiday to flush out all these bad vibes that's pulling me down.

God please please make me a billionaire.. (one can wish can't they?) ;)

0 comments on "Bills! Bills! Bills!"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez