Monday, March 7, 2011

Other Options..


I have been putting off calling LPPKN for the past few months already. I cringe at the thought of calling them up every month maybe because I am a bit of a chicken not wanting to go through bouts of disappointment at the hands of my perfectionist-I-want-the-egg-size-to-be-21mm doctor there. I know that it is highly important to get help in this infertility matter because sometimes waiting it out would not bring any results especially in cases with endometriosis diagnosed and 1/3 of the left ovary is removed. But I just could not bring myself to call them up.

My sister is practically nagging me to pick up the phone and call every time Aunt Flo comes each month and I just procrastinate and procrastinate. I think it is high time for us to look at other options. I heard that HUKM do have a facility to treat infertility as well and it is still priced at government price like LPPKN. Going to private hospitals is also an option but can be costly. So, I think I will opt to try out HUKM for the time being.. Maybe next month.. We'll see.. Hope it will work out and I will get a not-so-perfectionist doctor this time.


0 comments on "Other Options.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez