Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally!


Hi everyone! I know some of you will think that I am finally pregnant by the topic of this post, but rest assured, I still am on trial and error phase. The topic relates to my attempts to get relocated from my current office and yes, FINALLY the Almighty Gracious God had blessed me the way out of my predicament.

I received a call yesterday from my HR department. Here's how the conversation goes:

Me: Hello, good afternoon. (I am so ever polite on the phone. hehe..)
HR Guy: Nekko!
Me: Yes, Mr. HR Guy!
HR Guy: 22nd!
Me: What about 22nd?
HR Guy: NON. (NON refers to new office's name)
Me: What about NON?
HR Guy: You must go there!
Me: Do I have a meeting there? A course?
HR Guy: No lahh.. you have to report duty there lah! haha!
Me: Are you serious?? Are you pulling my leg?! OMG! OMG!
HR Guy: I am serious. Your application for transfer has been approved and you have to report duty on that day.
Me: Okay. When do I get the letter?
HR Guy: Oh, the letter is in my boss' room. I'll tell you when you can come up and get it, okay?
Me: Sure. Thanks so much Mr HR Guy! Really appreciate it.
HR Guy: You are most welcome.

I was on cloud nine the rest of the afternoon smiling from ear to ear but not telling people what I am smiling about. I do hope this movement is not one of those 'out of a tiger's jaw and into the dragon's mouth' experiences which had happened a few times to me transferring from one office to another. Please do pray for me my dear readers. I hope I will finally get a good boss, a great working environment and job satisfaction. I will update what happens next after I have report duty on that date.

Till then, ola! ( ^_^ )

0 comments on "Finally!"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez