Monday, December 8, 2008

Another Round of Tests..


After going through the whole fiasco of my HSG scan at Tawakal Hospital my dear husband took me to LPPKN to get my second blood test taken. This time around it was only me needed for the test since my husband's test ended at the first session on the first day of our appointment. Lucky him! 

The hard cold fact for couples undergoing any type of fertility treatment, is that it is going to be very trying emotionally and physically draining especially on the wife. This is because the wife is the one who is going to be facing 99% of the needles, the poking, the exposing and all the pain. So far, the nurses explained that most of the painful part would have to be endured by the wife and the husband would and should be there for emotional support. The husband's test ended on the first day and will play his role in producing his swimmers when it's time for IUI or IVF procedures. In other words, the wife is sacrificing herself in order to get the husband an offspring, so you husbands out there should treat her VERY VERY WELL! 

The second blood test ended fairly quickly. Like the first time we were there, we had to wait till my name was called. The blood test was taken by a different nurse than the first time it was done. She took a syringe-full of blood just like the first time. After that was done, it was time for us to go home. The nurse reminded me to call the clinic on the first day of my next monthly flow after 2.30 pm to get an appointment with assigned doctor (I get to see a doctor finally!). She also reminded me to bring along my husband (as if I will go for an appointment without him!) and my HSG scan result and film.

We went home straight after that with high hopes that this is going to be a brief journey without any complications and would not take too long for us to finally have a healthy bouncing baby. Baby dust to all! ( ^_^ )

0 comments on "Another Round of Tests.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez