Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3rd attempt..


Today was another start for a new cycle. I actually have mixed feelings about going through treatment this time. I am emotionally and physically tired of all the needles, the looks my office mates and bosses give me when I tell them I'm going yet for another treatment session.. I just wish I could have a long break so I can concentrate on my well-being. But if I do that then who's going to take up all my bills? *Sigh*

So here goes another painful and tiring cycle again. This time the doctor changed my hormone medicine from Menonys to Menopur. The dosage is still the same. I'm scheduled to start taking Clomid today and start the injections tomorrow. I hope the needle they gave me is not as bad as the ones from the 2nd cycle (which hurts so bad!!). Ultrasound scanning is scheduled to be on the 6th next week.

Please God give me strength..

0 comments on "3rd attempt.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez