Thursday, April 21, 2011

14 days past IUI..


It has been 14 days past my IUI procedure. I am now in my 2nd week of the dreaded 2 Weeks Waiting period. For the 1st week, I had experienced some mild cramping and sore BBs. This week it has been almost the same but I felt the cramping is intermittent and the soreness has lessened. Now this got me really worried because from what I've read, most women with cramping and sore BBs usually end up with big fat positive signs when they do their HPT. Lately, however, I did experience tiredness, felt slightly bloated and had a slight back pain. I am getting most of the usual symptoms when I am near the time AF comes but I hope these are all the signs that lead to a BFP this time!

The pull to do the HPT is VERY strong! I practically have to tell myself over and over again that it's too early. I hope my will power will prevail and help me not get sucked into the pee-on-a-stick rampage!

Anyway, baby dust, please come my way! ( ^-^ )

0 comments on "14 days past IUI.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez