Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy Day Plus Appointment With Mr Dildocam again..


I haven't told all of you what my new office assigned me to do and it's a shocker for me. I have to be in charge of events. What?? I am so not an event in charge person and the most not outspoken person on the planet. I was supposed to be involved with human resource but somehow the person that was supposed to be saddled with the events thingie talked to management and managed to wiggle out of that predicament. Everybody know that being in charge of events for an organization is super duper busy. I was hoping to be placed at a more relaxed place but I guess that didn't happen. I am hoping I would get my due promotion this year and can move on to other division and get my butt out of the event mess.

Well, even though I am a newbie in this event handling unit, there's an event scheduled on the 6th, which happened to be the day that I have my second appointment with Mr. Dildocam at 3.00 pm. I was supposed to be at the hotel where they are holding the event at 3.00 pm to oversee the preparation. I told my supervisor about my appointment and she was fine with me being a little late since I had no clue on what to do anyway at the hotel.

So, at 3.00 pm I was already at LPPKN getting my eggs scanned. My doctor was quite happy with the progress and the two big eggs had grown from 18mm to 20mm and the other small sized eggs were also growing 1mm to 2mm bigger. My doctor told that the sizes are very ideal and we need to carry out the IUI on Friday. So on that night, I had to inject myself with Pregnyl at 8.00 pm. I was thinking to myself, 'Oh no! The event starts at 8.00 pm!'.

My hubby then drove me to the hotel and left me there to finish my job for the day. I went and tried my best to observe and oversee what I could with the help of some subordinates, my supervisor and also some colleagues with the table tagging, guest list and arrangement. When all that was done, I went up to a shared hotel room and got ready. After my evening prayers, I injected myself with Pregnyl at 7.55 pm (in front of the girls who barely knew me and much to their horror) and then rushed downstairs for the event. Really not relaxing at all. Huhu.. It was quite stressful because I usually lie down and relaxed every time after an injection so the feeling was not the same.

The event lasted until 11.00 pm and by the time I hit the bed I was already zonked out from tiredness. I hope the upcoming business does not affect my treatment. I just wish that maybe a miracle would happen and money fall from the sky enabling me to quit my job and stay at home. I kind of feel not alltogether there yet with this new task at hand.

Anyway, I will have to go back to LPPKN on the 8th for my 2nd attempt at IUI and hopefully this time is the ONE. Pray for me ya.. ( ^_^ )

0 comments on "Busy Day Plus Appointment With Mr Dildocam again.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez