Monday, April 25, 2011

A New Cycle Put On Hold.. Waiting Game, Here We Go Again!


I think it's official that my 2nd IUI was not successful, since the last glimmer of hope has already sunk with the steady flow of non-stopping blood. After I had pulled all the misery I am feeling currently into a corner of my brain, I called LPPKN past 2.30 pm as usual (because they will not give you an appointment if you call before the assigned time). The nurse told me that she will call me back to confirm my appointment and so I waited. After about 30 minutes later, she did call me back but to bring bad news that the doctor's appointment is already full for tomorrow, so I have to wait for another month to see my doctor. That means, I have to wait for another AF cycle then I will only be able to call LPPKN to get an appointment, but that is also subject to the clinic's availability for that month. Now, do you still wonder why I get so stressful and depressed about this whole infertility business? It seems like the waiting game gets to be played more than the actual treatment itself. Anyway, I am currently walking around with gloomy cloud over my head and have no desire to interact with the people around me for the time being. I just want to be left alone, not go to work and just stay in bed.. Woe becomes me.. ( T T )

0 comments on "A New Cycle Put On Hold.. Waiting Game, Here We Go Again!"

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez