Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Appointment With Mr. Dildocam..


I went to my appointment with Mr. Dildocam today. Okay, actually it's just an ultrasound appointment. After the 3 injections of Gonal-F, my doctor needed to see how much and how big the eggs had grown with the help of the hormonal medicine. This time around my dear husband wasn't able to accompany me like he always does because there's a Telekom guy coming to set up the new UNIFI at our home. So, he sent me to a train station and I went to the clinic by LRT.

My appointment was scheduled at 9.00 am and I arrived at 9.00 am on the dot. Of course the waiting area was already packed with couples and I had to wait for some time until my name was called out. Prior to ultrasound, patients are told to go to the loo and pee first and the same goes for me. 

An ultrasound routine basically is just the doctor inserting a camera through the patient's vijayjay down there and scan the uterus and ovary to look at the condition inside and also take note of the egg's sizes and amount. I guess Gonal-F agrees with me because my doctor showed me that there was only one small one on the left. There were 6 eggs on my right ovary growing healthily and with acceptable sizes. There was two that exceeds my doctors expectation which grew to 18mm.

After the ultrasound cam had been removed and it was consultation time, my doctor advised me to take another shot that night and come back the next day for another ultrasound. It was a tight schedule because the IUI procedure had to be done on Friday since the clinic is closed on Saturdays. So I was prescribed two boxes of 75IU Gonal-F to be injected at that night. Well, let's see what happens on the next ultrasound. Lots of prayers! 

0 comments on "Appointment With Mr. Dildocam.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez