Friday, April 22, 2011

15 days past IUI..


It has been 15 days past my IUI procedure. I am now very worried because since last night some bleeding had occurred at around 7 pm. I tried to stay calm and just go about my daily routine but the fact that I bled is nagging in my head. I went to bed and woke up today and was relieved that there was no spotting. I went about my daily morning routine of ironing my work clothes and stepped into the bathroom to shower and found that there was some bleeding! Aaaaaa! I am panicking BIG TIME!

After trying to psych myself (without any success) I got ready for work with protection that women uses monthly just in case the ugly AF decided to show up (and dreading it all the way). I haven't missed taking my daily dosage of Folic Acid and my Duphaston at 8.00 am and 8.00 pm everyday (with occasional time lapse now and then that is, but still diligently everyday).

At about 9.30 am here at the office, I went to the loo and found that there was no spotting but only a little bit of a pinkish stain. I am now a bit confused and scared. Is it implantation spotting or is it the early signs of AF showing up? I called up my sister and she told me to take it easy, breathe and not to stress myself out (a hard thing to do in my case). She told me that when she had her first baby, she did bleed also but in a red jelly-like form. That had got me worried to because my bleeding is not jelly-like. It's like the early arrival of AF or the end of it. I really really really hope that this is not the case of AF for me. ( T T )

Up until today my cramping has lessened and the soreness in my BBs are still there but not quite as strong as the first week post IUI. I don't feel as bloated as the first week as well. Apart from occasional headaches and the spotting, I really feel fine. I do hope that the lack of symptoms does not lead to bad news for me. Please pray for me to get a BFP this time..

0 comments on "15 days past IUI.."

Post a Comment

 

ttc.. and counting.. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez